General Course Rules
- Members may entertain out-of-county guests as often as desired. Local guests are restricted to not more than two (2) rounds of golf per year. Members hosting their guests will do so at a reduced rate except as set out below. Guests paying their own fees will do so at the normal green fees rate unless the fees are charged to the member's account.
- Members and all guests must register and make tee times at the Golf Shop.
- The General Manager or his representative shall have the authority to dismiss any member or guest from the premises for any conduct, which in their judgment is prejudicial to the Club's welfare and shall report their actions to the Board of Directors in writing for their final decision.
- Dress Code: Members and guests shall wear appropriate golf attire at all times.
- Each player must have his or her own set of clubs.
- Groups larger than four are not permitted without the special permission of the General Manager or Golf Shop staff.
- Players must start on the No. 1 Tee unless permission is granted from the General Manager or Golf Shop staff.
- Slow groups must allow faster groups to play through.
- No Pets allowed.